Process Manual [IIM Awards 2019]
The Indian Institute of Metals is developing an Online application & assessment portal, in line with Indian National Academy of Engineering, New Delhi[INAE]. The Online portal shall constitute provisions for application for a particular category of Award. After a candidate applies online in a predefined proforma, submitting all recommended credentials, the application shall get submitted when filled in appropriately.
- The Applicant's need to register in the Applicant's Registration Panel . Here the registration page needs First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email Address,Awards Category and Awards sub Category.
- After successful registration a confirmation mail containing the login credentials is sent to the registration email address of the applicant. Also an activation link is sent in the mail for activating the account.
- The login credentials can be used for accessing the Applicant's Login Panel. Here the username and password is required for accessing the applicant account.
- This leads the applicant to their user dashboard. Here user has 3 Options. 1.Online Applications 2.Account Settings 3.Change Password.
- The Online Application section navigates the user to the application form section where applicant selects the respective IIM Awards category.
- After the selection of category, the rules and regulation page is opened. After reading the rules and regulations the applicant can proceed to fill up the form.
- Here applicant needs to fill up the form with their details.
- After rechecking the filled details the applicant need to submit the application.
- If every mandatory fields are filled correctly, the form is successfully submitted.
- Note: An applicant is allowed to fill a form of a particular category only once.
- The Account Settings section leads to a page where the applicant can edit their account details.
- The Change Password section allows user to change the account password.